I am currently nearing the end of my 30 day challenge. It has definitely been a challenge! Next week the time will be up and while I am doing it, it has definitely been hard. I still have cravings for a cold diet soda. I miss my Diet Pepsi. I am tired of just drinking water. I am even tired of unsweetened ice tea. I had to do a product review for an English paper and for mine, I was going to review three different sparkling water brands. I was also going to try each with lemon and see which way was better. I have completed that review and let's just say, it was surprising. I am not going to tell the results because I am still trying to get the results written for my paper. However, I did find a sparkling water brand that i liked above others and that I do prefer it with lemon. It makes it more tolerable, and better than just drinking plain water.
However, I still haven't fully decided if I am going to stick to the no diet soda after this 30 day challenge. I checked my weight at the beginning and I am not going to check my weight until the end, just to see if there is a difference. If it is a remarkable difference, than I will not continue to drink diet soda. If there is not much of a difference, than I will really have to decide if I am going to go back to the habit. Haven't figured it out yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment