Thursday, November 12, 2015

Over the hump

I am at the halfway point in my 30 day challenge! I knew this was going to be tough, but not this tough. I definitely had a habit and this challeng has shown me that habits of long duration are definitely hard to break! I am doing it, but I look at all those ice cold sodas at the store and they look so refreshing to me. I can just imagine that first drink, where the carbonation almost burns. I remember the taste of my diet pepsi, or diet mt. dew, and water just does not compare. I know water is good for you and I know when I was relying on my diet soda, I wasn't drinking as much water as I should've been, but I don't like water as my only option. There is sugar or artificial sweetener in just about everything. 

In terms of how I feel, I am still feeling a little sluggish by mid-day. I do drink a second cup of coffee on work days for sure. At dinner I have been drinking juice, unsweetened ice tea, or plain water. I have tried some lemon juice in my water a few times, just to spice it up. I tried the one sparkling water, Perrier, but didn't like it. One of my comments said to try some lemon in it, so that is something I am going to try for my reviews.

By the way, we have a review assignment that we are supposed to do in relation to our 30 day challenge. We are supposed to review 3 different products, apps or something related to our challenge and write about them. I am going to try three different sparkling waters, and each one with and without lemon. I want to see which one tastes the best and whether the lemon makes a difference. Should be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment