Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Week Three

So far so good. i have not given in to my temptation to drink a diet soda. I still know I am used to the habit of having that soda, because its always at work or dinner that the urge for one is strongest. I still haven't decided if it because of my withdrawal from the caffeine, or from the artificial sweetener. I wonder if I will ever know I wonder if I will have to go beyond the 30 days to really figure out what benefits there have been. I can definitely say getting to sleep was easier, until I added in the extra cup of coffee. That makes me wonder if it is the caffeine? However, I know it could also be from the artificial sweetener, because I hate to admit it, but I don't believe I snack as much. I read in my research that artificial sweeteners can cause our bodies to crave other high-fat, high-sugar foods. It is believed that artificial sweeteners can "trick" our bodies in this way. I don't know if it is all in my head because of the articles I read, or really an effect of my artificial sweetener intake. I guess only time (and my weight gain/loss) will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment