I am less than a week away from the end of my 30 day challenge. I can't believe that I am almost there and I definitely can't believe that I have not broke the challenge. There have been many times that I have wanted to, but I knew this was something I really had to see if I could finish. My urge for a diet soda everyday was most certainly a habit and habits are definitely hard to break
I also finished my review paper of sparkling waters. I am happy to say that I preferred the mid-priced sparkling water, and I preferred it with lemon. I didn't think I would actually like sparkling water but this water is both refreshing and I get the carbonated feel. The high-priced sparkling mineral water had too much carbonation for plain water and the store brand water just didn't have enough carbonation for the price. However, the store brand sparkling water was cheaper for a 1 liter than buying a 20 ounce bottle of regular bottled water. Anyway, I have switched to the mid-priced sparkling water with lemon because I was just getting way too tired of plain water and unsweetened ice tea! The only question is, will this be my new alternative? Or will I go back to my diet soda? Stay tuned for my final blog next week!
No comments:
Post a Comment